Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One Day, One Chair

 

I have given myself a challenge.  I will finish this chair today.  I am packing for a quick trip down the the Keys and have to finish all the laundry in the house today as well.  Somewhere in between, I am going to redo this chair.  Sounds doable?  Well, other than just taking this picture and filling in the crack on the top, I haven't got a clue what I will do with this chair.  I have no preconceived notions or hang ups.  It's a clean slate.  Wonder what I will do?!

Wood filler in the crack.
 I picked up this chair at a yard sale last weekend for 2 bucks.  I liked the details in this chair and can see great potential.


I love the legs on this chair too! Have you challenged yourself lately?  It's invigorating. You should try it. Speaking of legs....I gotta get mine moving..... 
-The End-

3 comments:

Marisa said...

OOOH! Cant wait to see what you do!

very merry vintage style said...

That is going to be beautiful--love the lines on that chair. Thanks so much for linking your slipcover post to my Share the Love Link Party!
Mary

Chrissie said...

$2 was a great deal! Im sure you will have it looking fabulous in a jiffy!